Business credit cards are meant for business purposes. When you need to do payments regarding business deals then you need to have business credit card in order to have separate estimate of the expenses. There can be several reasons for which you may require the need of business card:
- It is an Interest-free credit: Business credit cards are available with interest free credit for certain period of time. It is helpful while dealing with clients financially.
- Separation of expenses: when you go for dinner with office team and you need to do payment from your personal card then it becomes difficult to separate the expenses. With business credit cards this task becomes much easier.
- Expense managed report: you can have the report containing your expenses details. In addition, your accounting department no longer has to manually account for all you business expenses as the card comes with itemized monthly statements.
- Staff cardholders: you can provide business cards to the members of staff who have to deal with business expenses. Your staffs need not to pay from their personal account and your accounting system as you should no longer need to refund staff for business expenses.
- Online business expense payments: with the Internet access option you can now pay for all your business expenses online. This quick and easy payment method should help to save your accounting team plenty of time and effort ? making them more productive in other areas.
- Insurance: if you use business credit cards to pay for any business travel expenses your staff members should not only get free travel insurance but also any other travel benefits that are associated with the card.
- Higher credit line: ordinarily credit card companies are willing to give business credit cardholders a higher level of credit than individuals. This should mean that your business never needs to worry about how to pay for entertainment, stationary or travel expenses again.
- Bookings in Hotels: as a member of a business card program you may find that the card issuer has a special relationship with a hotel that gives you preferential bookings at hotels close to where you need to be ? so no more long travel journeys from hotels to meetings.
- Billing: finally, billing of your business credit card can be arranged so that you pay the entire balance each month or carryover a balance to the next statement period, as suits your business needs, much the same way individual credit cards do.